- Virginia American Water (VAAW) provides AlexRenew with all account information and meter readings. For this reason, all AlexRenew account holders must also have an account with VAAW. To start or stop service, or to make changes to your name or mailing address on accounts with active service, you must contact VAAW at (800) 452-6863 or (703) 549-7080, Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- The City of Alexandria handles all issues related to sewer line back ups and maintenance; stormwater quality, flooding, and drainage; and trash collection and recycling. For issues or questions related to sewer lines or stormwater, contact the City of Alexandria at (703) 746-4357. For issues or questions related to trash collection or recycling, contact the City of Alexandria at (703) 746-4128.
- For questions regarding billing or payments to your AlexRenew account, please remember to include your AlexRenew account number and/or the service address.
OTHER WAYS TO CONTACT ALEXRENEW
- By E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By Phone: (703) 549-3383, Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (except holidays)
By Mail:Alexandria Renew Enterprises1800 Limerick StreetAlexandria, VA 22314
Note that all payments sent by mail to AlexRenew must be mailed to:Alexandria Renew EnterprisesP.O. Box 26428Alexandria, VA 22313-6428